By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.


Safety and Energy issues - have your say

Over the past 12 months there have been considerable energy and safety changes to the private rented sector that will affect tenants and landlords, and given that that there are further changes planned in the near future, the Residential Landlords Association (RLA) is inviting landlords across the UK to participate in a survey on the Safety and Energy issues affecting the PRS.

The survey, part of extensive wider research into the issues affecting the PRS, will take about five to ten minutes to complete and should help provide an up-to-date understanding of the key issues affecting private landlords.

You can take the survey by clicking here

Want to comment on this story? If so...if any post is considered to victimise, harass, degrade or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on any basis, then the post may be deleted and the individual immediately banned from posting in future.

  • icon

    Can I ask if the council rent out to tenants. Do they have to go thru the same strigent safety procedures as a private landlord.? Do they have to ensure their properties are fitted with heat and gas detectors ? Do they carry out annual gas certs? Do they pay the councils for landlord licensing....just wondered...


Please login to comment

MovePal MovePal MovePal
sign up