STAY CONNECTED!
    
newsletter-button
KEYWORD "HSE" - 11 RESULTS
Landlord faces action after tenants die from carbon monoxide poisoning

The landlord of a north London property where two men died of a suspected carbon monoxide leak on Sunday faces a...

11 April 2018

From: Breaking News

Landlord given suspended prison sentence for ignoring gas safety

A buy-to-let landlord has been given a suspended prison sentence, instructed to undertake community service and ordered to pay almost £6,500...

12 January 2018

From: Breaking News

Landlord given suspended sentence for putting residents ‘at risk of harm’

A private landlord from Cornwall has been given a 12-month prison sentence suspended for 24 months, fined £5,000, and ordered to...

11 September 2017

From: Breaking News

Landlord given suspended sentence for endangering tenants with illegal gas work

A buy-to-let landlord in Ilfracombe, a seaside resort on the North Devon coast, has been given a suspended prison sentence for...

08 August 2017

From: Breaking News

Landlord narrowly escapes prison over gas safety failings

A buy-to-let landlord has narrowly escaped jail after failing to ensure gas appliances in one of her properties were checked for...

15 February 2017

From: Breaking News

Landlords offered online tax training

With less than just three weeks remaining until the January 31 Self Assessment deadline, buy-to-let landlords are being reminded that there are...

13 January 2017

From: Breaking News

Landlord given suspended prison sentence after putting lives at risk

A buy-to-let landlord in Plymouth put the lives of his tenants at risk of a gas explosion after carrying out gas...

19 December 2016

From: Breaking News

Lifting the Lid on Deposit Disputes

Our latest infographic shows figures of how the majority of deposits are repaid at the end of tenancy and goes into...

05 August 2016

From: Sponsored Content

Plymouth landlord fined £11,000 for endangering tenants

A landlord has been fined £11,000 after being prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) at Plymouth Magistrates Court following...

14 April 2016

From: Breaking News

Community service and fine for gas safety fail landlord

A Yorkshire landlord has been prosecuted after failing to provide gas safety certificates for two rented properties.  Harrogate Magistrates’ Court heard that...

07 January 2016

From: Breaking News

£23,000 fine and costs after property risked tenants' lives

The landlord of a property in Plymouth risked the lives of his tenants through a dangerous gas boiler installed in the...

03 December 2015

From: Breaking News

valpal
submit