HomeLet Landlord Insurance
Know your building’s always in safe hands with HomeLet
03 July 2015 2230 Views
As a landlord, you know the risks associated with owning a property, and you therefore know that it’s essential to make sure your investment is in safe hands when it comes to insurance.
Unlike standard home buildings or content policies, which don’t consider the potential risks landlords face, all of HomeLet’s insurance policies have been designed specifically with landlords in mind.
Our Landlord Buildings Insurance protects you against these risks as a matter of course, with benefits including:
• Loss of rent or re-letting costs you may be faced with after insured damage
• £5m property owner's liability and £10m employer's liability for extra reassurance
• Emergency Assistance included as standard, to ensure accidents and incidents are sorted ASAP
• No restriction in cover for 90 days when your property's empty between tenancies, making sure you're still covered
Carry out your own Landlord Insurance investigation with HomeLet
Working out which Landlord Insurance policy’s best for you, and knowing where to find the information you need, can sometimes be a bit of a mystery.
To solve this problem, we’ve created a handy comparison tool, meaning every landlord can now take on the role of Sherlock Holmes and carry out their own investigation of the market.
Why’s HomeLet’s comparison tool different?
• Our comparison tool allows you to clearly see what each insurance product offers and then compare and contrast accordingly
• It’s powered by Defaqto, one of the industry’s leading financial research firms
• You can carry out a Sherlock and Watson-esque investigation of over 120 policies from over 50 suppliers
• The tool’s data is updated daily – meaning you really are getting the latest snapshot of the insurance market
Why not see how it works? It really is elementary!
Here's how we support landlords...
We'll cover your property during...
Why quality insurance cover designed...
Landlord insurance comparison tool creates...